Office Administrator Position Description
Office Administrator - Part Time Responsible to: Senior Minister
Required Hours of Service: 24hours; Tuesday through Frday 10-3 – Sunday 9-1
A. General Description
Office administrator provides general office support with a variety of administrative and clerical activities and related tasks. The administrator will serve as administrative assistant to the minister. - The administrator is an employee of Unity of Stuart
B. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
2. Manage office volunteers.
3. Monitor Bookstore during the week and as needed
4. Manage supplies for Unity of Stuart.
5. Maintain the information included in PowerPoint presentations as directed by the minister.
6. Update staff notes for weekly staff meeting.
7. Maintain the information to be included in the bulletin includingbut not limited to Sunday lessons, announcements , etc.
8. Maintain congregant database, Mailchimp database and Google Drive docs.
9. Prepare weekly electronic email newsletter.
10. Work with volunteers to assemble Welcome packets, replenish back of chair pockets, fold and place bulletins in sanctuary.
11. Other duties as directed by minister.
C. Special Skills Required
Organization, Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Publisher and Powerpoint; experience with Google Drive Google Doc, Sheets and Calendar; experience with databases including Mailchimp. Listening, Professionalism, ability to coordinate multiple tasks and work independently self-motivated and excited to learn or improve skills.