Skip to main content
Reopening Date and Guidelines
Our Board of directors has set an opening date for in-person services.
This is for our
10:30 service led by Rev. Jude Denning and
our 8 a.m. service with John Pellicid
Thank you for your patience.
We love you, we miss you and we pray for your health, wholeness, and prosperity.
- The facility has been cleaned and sanitized during your absence, and we will continue to do so on a more frequent basis. Please follow all CDC guidelines for public safety and social distancing, including the use of hand sanitizer, which we will have available.
- If you are sneezing, coughing, not feeling well or have been exposed to anyone who has been sick, or if you have a compromised immune system and are considered “at risk,” stay home and attend our online services.
- When you arrive at Unity you must wear a face covering.
- We will take your temperature with a contactless thermometer. If you have a temperature over 99 we will ask you to return when your temp is normal.
- We ask that you maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone who is not from your household. We ask that you refrain from hugs, handshakes, and holding hands.
- Because our temporary limit is 35 people in the congregation, we require registration to attend. The short registration form will be available for the October 11 service will be available on Thursday Oct. 11. Going forward, the link will be on our Facebook page one week before and in our weekly email.
- Hospitality (food, snacks, coffee, tea, potlucks) will be suspended for the next few months and will resume when it is considered in the best interest of all.
- Online giving is now the preferred method for extending financial support. Offering baskets will be strategically placed for those who wish to give checks, credit card slips, or cash.
- If you have a prayer request, please send to
- firstname.lastname@example.org. It will then be forwarded to our prayer chaplains.
- We will not hold hands during the Peace Song, rather, we will lift our hands in praise and gratitude for all of planet Eart
- We ask you to exit the the building as soon as service is complete.
- Please allow and maintain a comfortable distance of six feet between yourself, staff, minister, and other congregants, as you exit the sanctuary.
- Fellowship and conversation may continue in the parking lot; no Sunday hospitality at this time.
- We will not be using any paper during the service: order of service, song sheets, etc.
- Some chairs and rows will either be moved or will be marked indicating that they are not available for seating. Please do not adjust these unless you wish to be seated with someone you live with.
- Choir, weddings, funerals and special events in the building are suspended until further notice.
- Youth Ministry is suspended until further notice.
Please keep in mind that this date and these precautions are subject to change depending on how Stuart and Martin County are faring with keeping the virus at bay. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
In loving service and prayers for your continued health and prosperity,
Rev. Jude Denning, Linda Hart, Don Rowell, Nikki Melby, Nancy Bock, Ray Rice, Connie Cox